The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
Delicious and quick snacks: 4 recipe tapas
Spanish tapas loved by all, and for good reason: they are prepared easily and quickly and eaten with appetite. Both hot and cold. In short, this is an ideal snack for small and big company.
Cooking time — 40 minutes
The recipe makes 2 servings
100 ml olive oil;
200 g potatoes;
1 large onion (preferably “Yalta”);
salt, ground black pepper, to taste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry on slow fire thinly sliced potatoes and onion rings. Whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and pour the mixture into the pan. Cook 8-10 minutes over medium heat, then put on for 5 minutes in the oven and bake until Golden brown. Remove, cut into portions pieces and serve hot or cold.
Per serving — 320 calories
ROLLS OF ZUCCHINI (useful)
Preparation time — 10 minutes
The recipe makes 4 servings
2-3 small zucchini;
1 bunch parsley and dill;
100 g lean ham;
salt — to taste.
Wash the zucchini, cut into thin slices. Place on a dish, season with salt, sprinkle with chopped Continue reading
The worst dish in the world: all kinds of exotic on the plate (shocking video)
Like the exotic and experiments? Then you definitely need to try all the dishes from our rating. Really enjoy you to want hardly anyone will dare.
The worst dish in the world – KAFU Marzu (Casu Marzu), Italy
Italian cuisine is known for its culinary masterpieces, but as they say, every family has its black sheep. The name of this freak “Cass Marzu”.
This is a special kind of sheep cheese, the uniqueness of which is that it is stuffed with larvae of the cheese fly. These insects are necessary for the fermentation of cheese, but after performing its function are not removed from the cheese.
Therefore, KAFU Marzu meant to be eaten with live maggots. Moreover, these insects can jump to a height of 15 cm.
So better close your eyes when you eat this cheese. So it will be safer, and, probably, the show would not be as disgusting.
KAFU Marzu very popular in Sardinia. Exports of this cheese included in the honorary ranking of “the most tasteless dish” is unacceptable because in this case the cheese is spoilt.
The worst dish in the world – Balut (Balut), Vietnam
In Cambodia, Viet Nam, Philippines – local fast food. Balut in these parts sell at every step. Of course, maybe it tastes good, but looks like the most disgusting dish in the world.