The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
Meat loaf and his culinary incarnations
One of the most original and versatile of dishes. which can decorate any festive table, is the so-called “meat loaf.” Actually meat loaf is not bread, and only simulates the shape of a loaf of bread. The advantage of this dish is that it combines perfectly with many dishes, especially salads, and hot dishes – for example, mushrooms and potatoes which can be cooked for this recipe .
The idea of putting a cold dish in the form of a loaf of bread, as well as the name of the dish came in a modern traditional English cuisine. English cooks call this dish “meatloaf”. In fact – it’s meatloaf, mentioned in the Roman kitchen, in the famous cookbook of the ancient Romans – Apicius, and which is popular in Belgian, Dutch and German culinary traditions.
Minced meat is formed in bancobrasil the view using a special form for baking bread, but in daily life this form can be given and hands. Meat loaf is not required to form in the form of the usual bread “brick”, it can be any shape, including rounded, and form a long loaf, and sausages.
Preparing meat loaf in the oven, on the baking sheet. This is, perhaps, the only thing that unites Continue reading
The worst dish in the world: all kinds of exotic on the plate (shocking video)
Like the exotic and experiments? Then you definitely need to try all the dishes from our rating. Really enjoy you to want hardly anyone will dare.
The worst dish in the world – KAFU Marzu (Casu Marzu), Italy
Italian cuisine is known for its culinary masterpieces, but as they say, every family has its black sheep. The name of this freak “Cass Marzu”.
This is a special kind of sheep cheese, the uniqueness of which is that it is stuffed with larvae of the cheese fly. These insects are necessary for the fermentation of cheese, but after performing its function are not removed from the cheese.
Therefore, KAFU Marzu meant to be eaten with live maggots. Moreover, these insects can jump to a height of 15 cm.
So better close your eyes when you eat this cheese. So it will be safer, and, probably, the show would not be as disgusting.
KAFU Marzu very popular in Sardinia. Exports of this cheese included in the honorary ranking of “the most tasteless dish” is unacceptable because in this case the cheese is spoilt.
The worst dish in the world – Balut (Balut), Vietnam
In Cambodia, Viet Nam, Philippines – local fast food. Balut in these parts sell at every step. Of course, maybe it tastes good, but looks like the most disgusting dish in the world.