The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
As is known, traditional beer snacks — it’s all kinds of seafood, fish, sausages, chips, salty nuts, crackers or a variety of cheese.
Many of them can be easily made at home, in this case you will know exactly what is included in the treats.
Since beer has long been considered an international beverage and each country has its own quirks of its preparation, it is not surprising that the dishes that are most often used as snacks for beer, have their roots in different national cuisines of the world.
For example, recipes snacks seafood and fresh vegetables fried in tempura are called “tempura” and they come from Japanese cuisine.
To prepare tempura vegetables and shrimp we need:
1 courgette (or zucchini),
1 carrot medium size
broccoli, divided into florets (or cauliflower)
1-2 sweet peppers (preferably different colors, for a spectacular view of the dish),
10 mushrooms (you can use oyster mushrooms or Japanese shiitake mushroom),
10 tiger prawns,
flour the slices with vegetables and shrimp
0.5 l vegetable oil for frying.
To prepare batter:
100g wheat flour,
50 ml of water Continue reading
Foodies around the world have chosen dishes that can be called the most expensive dishes around the world.
Pelmeni is a Russian dish, but the most expensive dumplings in the restaurant’s menu for emigrants from Russia “Golden Gates”, which is located in the Bronx, new York.
The price per serving. which includes 8 dumplings, which in addition to pork, veal and salmon, the fish is iron-torch, making dumplings become blue-green light. costs 2400 dollars.
The macadamia nut. Is considered the most expensive nuts, because in addition to the useful properties of the macadamia nut makes a large number of crops (up to 40 tons per year), due to difficulties with its cultivation and production. The cost of 1 kg exceeds 30 dollars. So serves him the road and valuable.
Saffron. To that used to obtain 1 kilogram of the most expensive spices, you need to collect half a million stamens. So the price per kilo is worth up to 6000 dollars.
The white truffle. Each mushroom is sold at auction, so the exact prices are not. But this most expensive delicacy has been sold for over 30 thousand euros.
Dark chocolate. Chocopologie by Knipschildt is an exotic sweetness from America which is considered the most expensive chocolate in the world. This tile of dark chocolate weighing in at 453 grams. can be purchased for 2600 dollars.
Potatoes. Continue reading