The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
Meat loaf and his culinary incarnations
One of the most original and versatile of dishes. which can decorate any festive table, is the so-called “meat loaf.” Actually meat loaf is not bread, and only simulates the shape of a loaf of bread. The advantage of this dish is that it combines perfectly with many dishes, especially salads, and hot dishes – for example, mushrooms and potatoes which can be cooked for this recipe .
The idea of putting a cold dish in the form of a loaf of bread, as well as the name of the dish came in a modern traditional English cuisine. English cooks call this dish “meatloaf”. In fact – it’s meatloaf, mentioned in the Roman kitchen, in the famous cookbook of the ancient Romans – Apicius, and which is popular in Belgian, Dutch and German culinary traditions.
Minced meat is formed in bancobrasil the view using a special form for baking bread, but in daily life this form can be given and hands. Meat loaf is not required to form in the form of the usual bread “brick”, it can be any shape, including rounded, and form a long loaf, and sausages.
Preparing meat loaf in the oven, on the baking sheet. This is, perhaps, the only thing that unites Continue reading
National and exotic dishes, Bali ( Indonesia )
Today I would like to tell about Balinese cuisine and specific dishes that You can taste only here! In Bali: religion, culture, traditions, art and of course cuisine.
Interestingly, the food of Bali is not particularly sharp compared with the cuisines of other Islands of Indonesia. Spices of course are used a lot but their composition is radically different from the usual Asian. National dish of the island can be called the suckling pig, although most of the island is Muslim and does not eat pork. To cook one of their national dishes to the Balinese sometimes it takes about 10 — 20 hours for complex technologies but it’s worth it because the dishes get softer and juicier.
Top of the most popular dishes in Bali:
1. The most popular Balinese dish is Babi guling is a suckling pig on a spit, stuffed with lots of herbs and spices: onions, garlic, ginger, turmeric, coriander, chilli, lemongrass, black pepper, shrimp paste, lime leaves. Piglet roasted on a spit, and then cut, separately zazharistoe remove skin, cut meat, make cracklings, and from the innards of blood sausage. All this is served with white boiled rice. You can try only in special cafes specializing in this dish, you need to come to the cafe in the morning, while the pig is not finished Continue reading