The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
Delicious and quick snacks: 4 recipe tapas
Spanish tapas loved by all, and for good reason: they are prepared easily and quickly and eaten with appetite. Both hot and cold. In short, this is an ideal snack for small and big company.
Cooking time — 40 minutes
The recipe makes 2 servings
100 ml olive oil;
200 g potatoes;
1 large onion (preferably “Yalta”);
salt, ground black pepper, to taste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry on slow fire thinly sliced potatoes and onion rings. Whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and pour the mixture into the pan. Cook 8-10 minutes over medium heat, then put on for 5 minutes in the oven and bake until Golden brown. Remove, cut into portions pieces and serve hot or cold.
Per serving — 320 calories
ROLLS OF ZUCCHINI (useful)
Preparation time — 10 minutes
The recipe makes 4 servings
2-3 small zucchini;
1 bunch parsley and dill;
100 g lean ham;
salt — to taste.
Wash the zucchini, cut into thin slices. Place on a dish, season with salt, sprinkle with chopped Continue reading
Favorite salad Wolfgang von Goethe
All fans of the German romantics, this salad will definitely like it. Those who are not familiar with the works of the famous writer and poet, will like it just like that. In the preparation of the same it is simple and very elegant. By the way, Goethe claimed that it was thanks to this salad, he remained cheerful and happy to 84 years.
Take spring herbs: dandelion, nettles, watercress, sour sorrel, borage, parsley, chives and dill. All finely shred, and add 2 boiled chopped eggs. Cover everything with a glass of buttermilk and add salt to taste, pepper and the zest of one lemon.
This is not only useful, but also very vitamin. Who knows, maybe after this lettuce the light will be “the sorrows of young Werther 2”?
Roll “Spring joy”
We buy in the store ready puff pastry. We will need 12 sheets, size 30-40 cm
Now make the filling: in a separate bowl mix 1 tablespoon of corn flour . the same amount of dry sherry and soy sauce and ¼ teaspoon sugar.
2 tablespoons of olive oil heated in a pan, put 225 g of finely chopped NAPA cabbage, some green onion and some chopped mushrooms. All this stew for a minute, stirring. Mix Continue reading