The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
In this article we decided to collect for you the most delicious salad recipes. The article will be constantly updated with new recipes . therefore, in order not to lose us, subscribe to our , and we will tell you many interesting things.
Salad “Sea spray”
salt – to taste
Shrimp boil in salted water with vinegar and clean. Tangerines to release from the peel. Two squeeze the juice and mix with mayonnaise, prepare the sauce. The remaining tangerines are divided into slices, peel them from the films. Apple peel, cut in half, remove the core and cut into slices. Put in a dish with slices of oranges, apples, shrimp, and celery and mix gently. Pour salad sauce.
a small handful of feta cheese
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1/2 Cup natural yoghurt
2 tbsp olive oil
a few sprigs of dill
the juice of a quarter lemon
1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper (or to taste)
Salmon salt, pepper, sprinkle with olive oil, put in small greased form and put in a preheated 200 C (400 F) oven for 20 minutes.
Remove salmon from oven, let cool to room temperature.
Remove the fish from the skin, remove bones (if any). We peel the fillets with a fork into small pieces.
Make the dressing. Continue reading
Favorite salad Wolfgang von Goethe
All fans of the German romantics, this salad will definitely like it. Those who are not familiar with the works of the famous writer and poet, will like it just like that. In the preparation of the same it is simple and very elegant. By the way, Goethe claimed that it was thanks to this salad, he remained cheerful and happy to 84 years.
Take spring herbs: dandelion, nettles, watercress, sour sorrel, borage, parsley, chives and dill. All finely shred, and add 2 boiled chopped eggs. Cover everything with a glass of buttermilk and add salt to taste, pepper and the zest of one lemon.
This is not only useful, but also very vitamin. Who knows, maybe after this lettuce the light will be “the sorrows of young Werther 2”?
Roll “Spring joy”
We buy in the store ready puff pastry. We will need 12 sheets, size 30-40 cm
Now make the filling: in a separate bowl mix 1 tablespoon of corn flour . the same amount of dry sherry and soy sauce and ¼ teaspoon sugar.
2 tablespoons of olive oil heated in a pan, put 225 g of finely chopped NAPA cabbage, some green onion and some chopped mushrooms. All this stew for a minute, stirring. Mix Continue reading