The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
Meat loaf and his culinary incarnations
One of the most original and versatile of dishes. which can decorate any festive table, is the so-called “meat loaf.” Actually meat loaf is not bread, and only simulates the shape of a loaf of bread. The advantage of this dish is that it combines perfectly with many dishes, especially salads, and hot dishes – for example, mushrooms and potatoes which can be cooked for this recipe .
The idea of putting a cold dish in the form of a loaf of bread, as well as the name of the dish came in a modern traditional English cuisine. English cooks call this dish “meatloaf”. In fact – it’s meatloaf, mentioned in the Roman kitchen, in the famous cookbook of the ancient Romans – Apicius, and which is popular in Belgian, Dutch and German culinary traditions.
Minced meat is formed in bancobrasil the view using a special form for baking bread, but in daily life this form can be given and hands. Meat loaf is not required to form in the form of the usual bread “brick”, it can be any shape, including rounded, and form a long loaf, and sausages.
Preparing meat loaf in the oven, on the baking sheet. This is, perhaps, the only thing that unites Continue reading
On August 14, Orthodox Christians celebrate Honey Spas, or Maccabee. In this day to sanctify the water and honey “new crop”. Traditionally on this holiday must-cook honey cakes, pancakes with poppy seeds and honey.
However, from year to year to cook the same dishes get boring, so Ukrainian mistresses are trying to diversify the festive menu other dishes with honey and poppy seeds. According to the survey, which was conducted “Eat tastefully”. many Ukrainians observe lent, which begins on 14 August, however, many refuse it, and on the feast of cooked meats.
No. 1 – Honey wings
Still weather allows you to ride on nature and picnics, the Ukrainians use any excuse to go for a walk. And picnics usually cook or kebab, or chicken legs or wings. That’s why the majority of survey respondents replied that honey often cook chicken wings.
And to cook this dish is very simple. You can soak chicken wings in honey marinade, and in the evening just quickly fry them – and a festive table is set. Recipe chicken wings in honey sauce can be found here Continue reading