The 50 most delicious dishes in the world by CNN
1. Indonesian dish Rendang (Rendang). It is cooked in milk beef with the addition of lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, chilli and ginger. According to the CNN audience, this “most delicious” dish of all, what they have ever tasted.
2. Dish Nasi goreng (nasi goreng), Indonesian also. It’s a mixture of rice, chicken and eggs.
3. Japanese sushi.
4. Thai dish Tom yum gung (Tom Yam Goong), which includes so many products, not all at once and will remember. Here are just some: lemongrass, shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms, limes, spices.
5. Thai dish Pad thai (pad Thai) served with a special sauce.
6. Thai salad Som tam (som Tam). It is prepared from papaya with venison and spices.
7. Dumplings Dim sum (dim sum). This dish is from Hong Kong, which needs no introduction, as his try all tourists coming to this country.
8. Japanese soup Ramen (ramen). This is the first dish with noodles, spices, meat.
9. Chinese dish Peking duck, or “Peking Duck”. The first time it is best to try it in Beijing – only here the chefs prepare the dish according to ancient recipes.
10. Thai dishes Massaman curry (the curry massaman) rounded out the top ten best meals of the world.
11. Italian lasagna (Yes, lasagna Continue reading
Delicious and quick snacks: 4 recipe tapas
Spanish tapas loved by all, and for good reason: they are prepared easily and quickly and eaten with appetite. Both hot and cold. In short, this is an ideal snack for small and big company.
Cooking time — 40 minutes
The recipe makes 2 servings
100 ml olive oil;
200 g potatoes;
1 large onion (preferably “Yalta”);
salt, ground black pepper, to taste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry on slow fire thinly sliced potatoes and onion rings. Whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and pour the mixture into the pan. Cook 8-10 minutes over medium heat, then put on for 5 minutes in the oven and bake until Golden brown. Remove, cut into portions pieces and serve hot or cold.
Per serving — 320 calories
ROLLS OF ZUCCHINI (useful)
Preparation time — 10 minutes
The recipe makes 4 servings
2-3 small zucchini;
1 bunch parsley and dill;
100 g lean ham;
salt — to taste.
Wash the zucchini, cut into thin slices. Place on a dish, season with salt, sprinkle with chopped Continue reading
On August 14, Orthodox Christians celebrate Honey Spas, or Maccabee. In this day to sanctify the water and honey “new crop”. Traditionally on this holiday must-cook honey cakes, pancakes with poppy seeds and honey.
However, from year to year to cook the same dishes get boring, so Ukrainian mistresses are trying to diversify the festive menu other dishes with honey and poppy seeds. According to the survey, which was conducted “Eat tastefully”. many Ukrainians observe lent, which begins on 14 August, however, many refuse it, and on the feast of cooked meats.
No. 1 – Honey wings
Still weather allows you to ride on nature and picnics, the Ukrainians use any excuse to go for a walk. And picnics usually cook or kebab, or chicken legs or wings. That’s why the majority of survey respondents replied that honey often cook chicken wings.
And to cook this dish is very simple. You can soak chicken wings in honey marinade, and in the evening just quickly fry them – and a festive table is set. Recipe chicken wings in honey sauce can be found here Continue reading